The Scott Key Center is a part of the Citizens Services Division of the Frederick County Government.
Scott Key Center’s mission is to foster person-centered, integrated employment opportunities and community involvement for individuals with developmental disabilities in Frederick County.
Scott Key Center is licensed through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and is licensed to provide Day Habilitation, Vocational Services, Supported Employment, and Family Individual Support Services.
- Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- Copy Center Price List
- UPDATED 2016-2017 OPERATING CALENDAR
- SKC OPERATING CALENDARFY18
- April announcements
- April Lunch Menu
- March Menu 2017
Important Dates to Remember
- May 12th & 13th Greenhouse Mother's Day Weekend Sale
- County Spotlight- SKC's 50th Anniversary
- Community Connections Interview
- "This Week In Frederick County" with Sean Lore