The Scott Key Center is a division of the Frederick County Health Department.
We provide creative and meaningful employment for adults with developmental disabilities within Frederick County. Scott Key Center is licensed through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and is licensed to provide Day Habilitation, Vocational Services, Supported Employment, and Family Individual Support Services.
The Scott Key Center held their Annual Dinner Dance Saturday, January 24, 2015 at the Frederick Holiday Inn & Conference Center. The event’s 200+ audience members ...
- Copy Center Price List - Updated 2014
- 2015-2016 SKC OPERATING CALENDAR
- SKC OPERATING CALENDAR 2014-2015
- Inclement Weather Policy
Important Dates to Remember
- SKC will be closed December 23 through December 26.
- "This Week In Frederick County" with Sean Lore