The Scott Key Center is a part of the Citizens Services Division of the Frederick County Government.
Scott Key Center’s mission is to foster person-centered, integrated employment opportunities and community involvement for individuals with developmental disabilities in Frederick County.
Scott Key Center is licensed through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and is licensed to provide Day Habilitation, Vocational Services, Supported Employment, and Family Individual Support Services.
- Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- Copy Center Price List
- SKC OPERATING CALENDAR FY18
- February announcements
- February 2018 Menu
- March Menu
Important Dates to Remember
- May 12th- Mother's Day Extravaganza at the SKC Greenhouses
- County Spotlight- SKC's 50th Anniversary
- Community Connections Interview
- "This Week In Frederick County" with Sean Lore