The Scott Key Center is a division of the Frederick County Health Department.
We provide creative and meaningful employment for adults with developmental disabilities within Frederick County. Scott Key Center is licensed through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and is licensed to provide Day Habilitation, Vocational Services, Supported Employment, and Family Individual Support Services.
Friday, March 20th - SKC is CLOSED for all clients. All Frederick County facilities will open on time with employees operating on liberal leave.
- Copy Center Price List - Updated 2014
- 2015-2016 SKC OPERATING CALENDAR
- SKC OPERATING CALENDAR 2014-2015
- Inclement Weather Policy
Important Dates to Remember
- May 9th SKC Garden Center Extravaganza
- "This Week In Frederick County" with Sean Lore