The Scott Key Center is a division of the Frederick County Health Department.
We provide creative and meaningful employment for adults with developmental disabilities within Frederick County. Scott Key Center is licensed through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and is licensed to provide Day Habilitation, Vocational Services, Supported Employment, and Family Individual Support Services.
The Scott Key Center's Annual Dinner Dance is being held on January 25, 2014 at the Frederick Holiday Inn and Conference Center with guest speaker Rob ...
- Copy Center Price List
- SKC OPERATING CALENDAR 2013-2014
- SKC OPERATING CALENDAR 2014-2015
- Inclement Weather Policy
- April announcements
- April 2014 Menu
Important Dates to Remember
- SKC will be closed employees (clients) for staff in-service
- Please remember to cash payroll checks promptly. Checks over 6 months old are no longer valid.
- If you need a check re-issued for any reason you are responsible to pay the stop payment fee that will be applied for the original check.
- Mornings are now starting to get cooler and a sweatshirt or light jacket may be necessary. Please make sure you have the name or initials inside the piece of clothing so it can be easily identified. Please dress appropriate to the weather.
- You can visit Scott Key Center on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
- "This Week In Frederick County" with Sean Lore