The Scott Key Center is a part of the Citizens Services Division of the Frederick County Government.
Scott Key Center’s mission is to foster person-centered, integrated employment opportunities and community involvement for individuals with developmental disabilities in Frederick County.
Scott Key Center is licensed through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and is licensed to provide Day Habilitation, Vocational Services, Supported Employment, and Family Individual Support Services.
- Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- Copy Center Price List
- SKC OPERATING CALENDARFY18
- August announcements
- August 2017 Lunch Menu
Important Dates to Remember
- Closed September 4th for observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
- County Spotlight- SKC's 50th Anniversary
- Community Connections Interview
- "This Week In Frederick County" with Sean Lore