The Scott Key Center is a part of the Citizens Services Division of the Frederick County Government.
Scott Key Center’s mission is to foster person-centered, integrated employment opportunities and community involvement for individuals with developmental disabilities in Frederick County.
Scott Key Center is licensed through the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and is licensed to provide Day Habilitation, Vocational Services, Supported Employment, and Family Individual Support Services.
To our valued SKC Printing Services customers and stakeholders: As you may know Scott Key Center has provided employment services for adults with developmental disabilities since ...
- June 15th- Picnic and Service Awards Celebration
- June 18- Greenhouse blowout sale begins with up to 50% off
- County Spotlight- SKC's 50th Anniversary
- Community Connections Interview
- "This Week In Frederick County" with Sean Lore